Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Favorite Restaurants In Portland

Today's post is about my favorite restaurants in Portland Oregon.

My top three favorite nice restaurants for dinner in Portland are; Kells Irish pub on second downtown, the Dan and Louie's Oyster Bar which is almost across the street and The Original Taco House on Powell Blvd. Kells has some of the best bangers and mash that I've ever had as well as other Irish foods such as Sheppard's pie their Irish chips and their soda bread. The oyster bar has excellent clam chowder and other seafood even if the only thing I really like is the clam chowder. Last but not least is The Original Taco House they have some of the best enchiladas i have ever had except for maybe El Erradero in baker Oregon. Now breakfast on the other hand is a different story just down the street from me is this little greasy spoon called Mavericks that has some good biscuits and gravy as well as some of the best coffee outside of Starbucks. Another place that has good breakfasts is a little restaurant called toms on 39th. and division. Both places also are a good place to have lunch but my three favorite places are cruisers, happy garden and subway. There are a number of other places I like to go but these are my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. We will definitly have to try The Oyseter Bar and that taco house some time. A person can get reall tired of Mazitlan you know what I mean?

    keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete